Update on Events and COVID-19
To enforce social distancing and reduce the spread of coronavirus the Enjoy Programme will not be running events until further notice.
If you have any questions about the Enjoy programme, please feel free to email the team.
- This event has passed.
Free Bike Maintenance Workshop
3 March 2017 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
If you want to cycle more but don’t know how to fix those pesky punctures, our regular bike maintenance workshops are available to help you get to grips with keeping your bike in top nick.
Our cycle maintenance courses are free and open to anyone who lives, works or studies in Waltham Forest, and provided through our training partner Cycle Confident. All tools are provided, but we do ask that you bring your own bike to work on.
- Roadside puncture repair – removal of wheel and tyre
- M-check (making sure major components are safe and roadworthy, making minor adjustments)
- Removal and refitting of brake blocks, balancing brake callipers
- Principles of basic gear adjustment
- Checking chain tension
- Preventative care, e.g. how to clean and lubricate parts of the bike.
To SIGN UP for a workshop please click here
Course Dates coming soon.
Saturday 25th February – 10am – 4pm, Low Hall Depot
Sunday 26th February – 10am – 4pm, Low Hall Depot
Friday 3rd March – 10am – 4pm, Low Hall Depot
Saturday 4th March – 10am – 4pm, Low Hall Depot